Nothing gives a face an immediate transformation or frames it so beautifully quite like greatly shaped brows. Microblading, also referred to as blading or micro stroking, is an exciting method of using makeup to produce fuller and thicker eyebrows.
Microblading in Sandy Springs GA is a semi-permanent technique that results in a gorgeous set of natural looking brows. And that’s why at Lashes of Atlanta, we are passionate about helping all our clients feel and look more beautiful with our state-of-the-art microblading technique.
Should I Go for Microblading?
To truly enhance your eyebrows, it’s best to consider microblading. In addition to framing your face, your eyebrows transform your facial features. When eyebrows lose their natural appearance and shape, your self-confidence might be affected.
Many people try to compensate for changes in their eyebrows with makeup. However, this approach isn’t as effective as blading and tends to leave someone feeling more upset and frustrated.
What are The Advantages of Microblading?
Microblading in Sandy Springs GA is exactly what you need to get your dream brows, The benefits that come with it include:
- Use of high-quality pigments. Colors used in blading are of high-quality, and they match the natural pigments of your brows perfectly.
- Long-Lasting. This non-invasive technique offers excellent results. Your brows need microblading once every two to three years.
- An effective solution to get eyebrows. People who've lost their brows because of chemotherapy or illness can easily regain eyebrows in just a few hours. Moreover, they are natural-looking.
- Hassle-free. With blading, there’s no need to bother about plucking, getting waxed, or arching your brows into the desired shape.
- Waterproof results. Artificially drawn brows get distorted or smudged when they come into contact with water or sweat. That's not a problem when it comes to micro-bladed eyebrows.
- Effective, painless, and safe. You'll get the eyebrows you've always wanted painlessly. In addition, the process doesn't have side-effects.
- Quick procedure. The best part of microblading is that you don’t need to stay cooped up in the house because of cuts, bandages, swollen skin, etc. The results are instantaneous. This cosmetic technique doesn’t require recovery time at all.
What Happens in Microblading?
The time it takes to complete the first procedure is about 2 to 3 hours. We perform the procedure on an outpatient basis. Using a topical anesthetic, we will numb the area so that you don't feel pain. Our microblading technician will perform the following:
- Draw your eyebrows. That is done using a waterproof pencil. Before we commence with the procedure, you'll confirm whether you're happy with what you see.
- Using special instruments, we’ll make detailed individual strokes which blend with your existing eyebrows.
- Finally, the excess ink will be gently removed.
The second blading procedure takes a shorter time than the first. It’s mostly a touch-up that addresses specific areas where the pigment didn’t settle properly. We perform the second process about six weeks after the first one.
Professional Microblading Services
Restore or enhance the natural look of your brows using our semi-permanent makeup procedure. Feel free to book your microblading procedure with us. Call us today on 678-310-7198.
Microblading Sandy Springs GA
View Larger Map